You’re in luck! This pattern has a written version and also a video version on YouTube!!! So if you’re confused about something, you can just go ahead and watch the video 😁😁😁
Click here if you would like to purchase the pattern for only $1 in PDF format, WITHOUT ads and sent to you by email.
Yarn: light weight (3) yarn suitable for amigurumi and a size 2mm in:
Crochet hook: size 2mm
Stuffing – stitch markers – tapestry needle – scissors – keychain ring – tweezers for stuffing
Abbreviations: (click on the stitch name to go to a tutorial about that stitch)
- Ch(s): chain(s)
- Sl st: slip stitch
- Sc: single crochet
- Hdc: half double crochet
- Inc: increase = make 2 single crochet in the same stitch
- Dec: decrease = work 2 stitches together with a single crochet
- Hdc inc: half double crochet increase = make 2 half double crochet in the same stitch
The color of yarn you are to use for your row is mentioned at the end of the row. When nothing is mentioned, use the same color as the previous row.
Work only in back or front loops when this is mentioned. When nothing is mentioned, work in both loops.
The “ch1” from “ch1 and turn” DOES NOT count as a stitch. The same goes for the “ch2” from “ch2 and turn”
Important information: (click here to go to a really good tutorial about how one reads the rows)
*2sc, inc, 2sc* repeat till the end = 2sc, inc, 2sc, 2sc, inc, 2sc, 2sc, inc, 2sc, …
*3sc, inc* repeat till the end = 3sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 3sc, inc, …
**This crochet pattern is a FREE PATTERN but it is copyrighted = you CANNOT sell it, claim the design as your own, publish it, distribute it, print and distribute it, print and share it, post it online, publish it online, post it on Facebook, translate it, copy it, … in any way or form without my permission!!!
You are allowed to sell the finished product (the star) BUT NOT THE PATTERN ITSELF!!!
If someone you know/on Facebook/… is asking for the pattern, DO NOT PRINT AND SHARE IT WITH THEM and DO NOT COPY AND PASTE AND SEND IT DIGITALLY OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA/CHAT APPS TO THEM. Instead give him/her/them the link to the pattern and send them to this page on my website.
Up first is the video of this pattern. Feel free to subscribe to my Craftygenesindonesia YouTube channel to get updates when there’s new videos.
Row 1: 6sc in a magic ring with yellow
Row 2: ch2 (does not count as a stitch) and then hdc inc in every stitch (12)
Row 3: *2sc, inc* repeat till the end (16) with white
Row 4: ch2 (does not count as a stitch) and then *hdc inc, ch2, skip 1 stitch* repeat till the end (32sc/chs)
Row 5: *2sc, 3hdc in the stitch at the bottom of the chain space* repeat till the end (40) with yellow
- yarn off
- make a second piece like this but this time do not yarn off
- make the first star point
Christmas Ladies BundleProduct on sale
The Angelica Christmas Angel3.99€
The Gloria Christmas Candle3.25€
Star point 1:
You need to hold the 2 pieces you just made together. One will be called the front piece and the other the back piece
Row 6: 8sc in the front piece and then continue in a spiral with 8sc in the back piece (16) with yellow
- continue in continuous rows now in those 16stitches you just made, not in the rest yet (do watch the YouTube video if you are confused)
Row 7: *6sc, dec* repeat till the end (14)
Row 8: *5sc, dec* repeat till the end (12)
Row 9: *4sc, dec* repeat till the end (10)
Row 10: *3sc, dec* repeat till the end (8)
Row 11: *2sc, dec* repeat till the end (6)
Row 12: *1sc, dec* repeat till the end (4)
- yarn off
- Reattach the same yellow yarn to the next unused stitch of the middle piece and repeat rows 6-12 in the next 8 stitches of the front piece and 8 of the back piece
- Do the same for the other points of the star and stuff right before you make the last point and then again right before you close the top of the last point
- In case it isn’t clear you can of course watch the video and see what I mean there.
- At the end attach the keychain ring to the star
Feel free to post a picture of your star made with this pattern, in the comments section below. You may of course post a picture of it in my Facebook group Amigurumi Heaven. Would love to see your star(s).
If you have any questions about this pattern, click here to send me a message.